Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 25: Almost Missed This Post...Sleep Made Me Do It

Hey all!  Day 25!  And that's right, I just woke up. I've been staying up late each night cooking and blogging, and was the opener at work today, which means I had to start my shift at 6:45 AM.  I ran a bunch of errands after work and got home around 5:30. 

Today started wtih my favorite cereal with almond milk (I'm still not sick of Raisin Bran!)  And again for my snack at my 15 minute break, I had a granny smith apple with almond butter.  Mmmm  I only had one tea today because I was out of my regular green tea packets.  I tried my kombucha herbal tea packet, but the flavor was stronger than my usual tea, so I just finished that cup but decided to wait until I bought more of my usual.  I like the green tea that comes in 100 packs for like $4. 

At lunch time, I finished up my 4 for $4 Health Starts Here salad pack from yesterday and ate a Larabar on the side as well.


I was glad to get off work a little early today (2:30).  I think my late nights added to some typical work frustrations really put me in a mood.  So, anyway, things started cheering up when I clocked out, especially since I'm off tomorrow!

After running some errands, I arrived at home and was really really hungry.  My lunch didn't really fill me up for that long, so I was already ready for dinner.  I made what was supposed to be a lunch extension around 6:00, but that turned out to be my dinner.  I cooked up the rest of my tofu into Chicken Baked Tofu and the second half of a sweet potato into oven chips.  Yum!



I had a lot of big plans for tonight.  I was going to paint and cook my spaghetti squash.  But instead, I had half a glass of red wine, FaceTimed my twin and then fell asleep on my bed until 10:45 PM!  My cat woke me up because it was very past her dinner time!  Oh no!

So, sorry to disappoint again, but I look an awful mess right now and will skip the progress photo.  All the more progress to be shown in tomorrow's photo however!

Tomorrow, I'll make more pudding, and that'll be awesome!!! 

Today I felt:  Hungry because I didn't eat enough at lunch, Sleepy, and Proud we have just a few days left!

Thanks for reading!  Good luck to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment